Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO CLAY RAPADA?

Well, besides me writing about his food choices, HERE and him changing his avatar (He changed it again by the way, below), Clay Rapada was granted a release from the Yankees AAA team.  That has been reported by the Daily News HERE and many other places as well.

In concert with the reports of Clay's release from the Yankees and in between his food tweets, he tweeted this:
I wish Clay well.  He is a cool dude, a good player to interact with on Twitter and a lefty like me. I like him as a pitcher and he just deserves to play somewhere. No doubt someone will sign him.  Good luck pal.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017