Tuesday, April 2, 2013

JORGE POSADA IS A BAD ASS

The narration is terrific, the personality is Jorge Posada and his label is black.  I don't have to tell you how much I love Jorge Posada and all he's done for this Yankee club. I do want to share with you this commercial that he's in for Johnnie Walker Black Label. It ran yesterday during the game. It's terrific, much like Jorge.






We wrote about this ad campaign when it first came out in REAL MEN LIKE JORGE POSADA DRINK SCOTCH.

Love the Posadas and I love this ad.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017