Friday, October 12, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALDS GAME 5

I have to tell you. I couldn't write this one today.  Probably because I was sick to my stomach since last night's loss and trying my best to concentrate on today's game.  I wasn't easy, I was a nervous wreck.  But at any rate, let me write about what you came here for, Craig Sager's attire, our 5th edition...the ALDS edition of course.

First off, I can't even explain this blazer, but I have to say, I'm digging it.
Now, I'm impressed with myself. This is the sports jacket, a 1970's jacket and you can buy it at a site called rustyzipper.com HERE.  You gotta love it. The tie was difficult to find.  I had a hell of a time looking for it and the one below was the closest I could find.  I have to say, since we started this, Sager's pulling from his secret stash, it's difficult to match what he wears! I know he's reading BYB...I kid, I kid.
So there you go. I hope you had fun with this series of WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING?  The Yankees won tonight and of course, that's a great thing. We'll have a recap of tonight's game soon, look for it and we'll also have plenty of commentary and opinion on the game and the series and what's next. Why? Because we have some great writers and you deserve the best!

Congrats to the Yanks! ALDS Champs and next up... the Tigers!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017