Friday, October 12, 2012

YANKEES WIN ALDS! BRING ON THE TIGERS!

Congrats to the New York Yankees! They played a great game today, but I have to say, the Baltimore Orioles are freaking awesome and I haven't been this nervous about an ALDS series in a long long time.  The Orioles are a bunch of guys that play hard as hell and they may not look tough, but there's always something from one of their 25 that wins a game for them and that's impressive.  Buck Showalter lost today but we all know how great he is as a manager and I expect him back in the playoffs next year, no doubt.  What a great group of guys, I tip my cap.
But now, to the Yankees, who made me damn proud today! CC Monster kicked ass going a complete game and winning big.  Curtis Granderson worked out of his funk and at the right time.  Many were down on Granderson today, me included, but I had a gut feeling he'd snap out of it, I don't know why, but I felt like he didn't look as "locked up" in his swing this series like Alex Rodriguez did. I felt like he just needed a good look to crank it out.  I had this conversation with my friend Tony on Twitter earlier today before the game, check it out:

I'm glad I was right... Tony tweeted me after Grandy's home run.  Life was good again. 

Look, I'm just trilled the Yankees made it. Look for our Recap on today's game shortly.  Enjoy this Yankee fans, we're ALDS Champs and next up is the Detroit Tigers, a tough, tough team that needs to lose this time around. The Yankees need to beat them... recap soon, stay tuned.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017