Sunday, October 7, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALDS GAME 1

Tonight is Game 1 of the ALDS, the Yankees vs. the Orioles.  That's another post for another time.   I told you BYB was going to "sort of" document Craig Sager's awesome field attire during the TBS games and we'll start tonight in out new series titled "What's Craig Sager Wearing?"
From the naked eye, that blue blazer looks like this one, from Mens USA. It appears you can buy it online HERE.  That paisley tie and pocket hanky are sweet, aren't they? Searching around I was able to find a nice selection that was closest the what Sager was wearing.  It appears to be a Brioni, and you can get it at Neiman Marcus HERE.

You're looking at this post and wondering what the hell I'm doing right?  I'm sitting here writing this and asking why no other blog has done this yet...seems like a no-brainer to me.  We'll have this ever night Craig Sager is on the field for the Yankee games on TBS.

Hope you're enjoying the game.  Go Yanks!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017