Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ALCS GAME 4 CANCELLED

UPDATE: 9:38pm eastern: Game 4 of the ALCS will be played tomorrow at 4pm eastern time.  GO YANKEES!!

Currently there is a rain delay in Detroit.  That's why you're watching Seinfeld.  Seinfeld's funny, but on nights like this, the Yankees down 3 games to 0 in the ALCS, I just want to get started. We will have to wait to see if we play tonight.  Craig Sager said the comissioner and both teams are trying to figure out what to do. When there is an update, we will bring it to you. In the meantime, here's my rain delay video, alittle T-E-A-M motivation and alittle pop culture for you too. The message is clear though...

I'm a baseball nerd, what do you want from me:



Go Yanks!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017