Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2012 AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST CHAMPS!

Congrats to the New York Yankees on a job well done.  Looking forward to the playoffs and I am so happy the Yankees showed up tonight!  Such a tremendous feat and it seems as though everything is clicking.



View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.



Now, truth be told, Derek Jeter is right, it's a whole new season now.  Well, for now, let's enjoy tonight.  I'll be posting the Bleeding Yankee Blue recap soon.

In the meantime, I'm taking a moment, I'm heading out onto my back porch. I'm going to light a cigar, have a Dos Equis and breathe.  The Yankees won tonight and I just want to take all in.  Stay tuned... recap's coming soon.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017