Friday, August 17, 2012

SWISHER & CHAVEZ EXCHANGE TEXTS: PART 2


Swisher: My MAN! Ur on fire!!!

Chavez: holla. Life is good right now

Swisher: whatever you do, don’t trip. you'll be on the DL for the playoffs lol

Chavez: ur a dick. I’m finally rolling like Oakland and you still get on my ass.

Swisher: lol

Chavez: im getting tight with Joe, ill ask him to bench you bitch

Swisher: nice!

Chavez: did u see what Jeet did to ARod's locker?

Swisher: no

Chavez: he put signed photos of me all over it

Swisher: haha. How pissed was al?

Chavez: not at all. Im just happy to help out the club

Swisher: BS! how do you really feel?

Chavez: it’s good to help out

Swisher: don’t mess with me Chevy. How do you REALLY FEEL???

Chavez: I feel like a superstar again. It’s freaking awesome lol

Swisher: that’s my boy!! You don’t have to talk like a Yankee with me bro. be yourself, it works for me

Chavez: yeah , I don’t do the devil horns and tongue out thing, not my style

Swisher: life is rock and roll buddy. You need to roll with it!

Chavez: I am, I’m just cautious

Swisher: I hear you. Bottom line, we’re loose and I love it

Chavez:  me too. Awesome

Swisher: Quest for 28?

Chavez: Quest for 28 MoFo let’s do this

Swisher: I like when my buddies back!

Chavez: no doubt swish, no doubt

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to join the Swisher campaign on Facebook WE WANT NICK SWISHER ON SNL

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017