Friday, August 3, 2012

JETER & MCGEHEE EXCHANGE TEXTS



Jeter: Welcome to the Bronx

McGehee: Who’s this? I don’t recognize the number

Jeter: It’s Derek bro

McGehee: Sorry Mr. Jeter.

Jeter: Huh? Bro don’t call me that. lol

McGehee: It’s a respect thing sir

Jeter: Bro… you’re my teammate, not my son, haha

McGehee: Right, Ok Sir.

Jeter: Bro, stop. Hope you are able to help us out this year, just wanted to say welcome.

McGehee: Looking forward to contributing sir, alittle nervous

Jeter: Casey! Knock off the sir crap! Relax!

McGehee: OK

Jeter: You guys were rolling in Pittsburgh huh?

McGehee: Yeah, it was a lot of fun, but the Yanks are a big deal

Jeter: Damn right. but just have fun, we just need wins now. Ur here because we need you to contribute
McGehee: OK sir

Jeter: --

McGehee: OK I mean

Jeter: And we have alittle homestand,so we’ll go out 2 dinner with the boys and initiate you! lol

McGehee: Like?

Jeter: Well let’s just say Ichiro will never be the same :)

McGehee: That’s alittle nerve racking

Jeter: Don’t worry, it’s all in good fun…haha im messing with you.

McGehee: OK sir. Thank you.

Jeter: Bro, stop being a tight ass and loosen up! Ur killing me.

McGehee: OK Mr. Jeter,..

Jeter: BRO! enough.

McGehee: Mr. Jeter?

Jeter: WHAT

McGehee: I’m Fing with you Jeet… Cano told me to F with you when you told him you were going to text 
me.

Jeter: That Son of a bitch…jokes on me huh? lol

McGehee: Yeah bro! Jokes on big Jeet!

Jeter: Well welcome to the Bronx. Go F yourself :)

McGehee: Right Sir… right. 


 (NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)


ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017