Saturday, July 28, 2012

AARDSMA TELLS BYB HE STARTS THROWING MONDAY

It was been revealed by David Aardsma himself that he will begin throwing again on Monday.  Well, happy days are here again.  I like Aardsma and have been following his progress for a while now. Yesterday I noticed he was on Twitter so I reached out and asked how he was feeling. Only to get a Tweet back a few moments later that said:
As you know, Bleeding Yankee Blue has written plenty on "Aardsma the Animal."  Read about it in:

AARDSMA THE ANIMAL & JOBA THE HUTT

JOBA RISES UP & AARDSMA SITS DOWN

Don't forget, it was that second piece that it was revealed by Cashman that Aardsma was almost moving too fast and he needed to stop for a bit. Here's what I revealed in that piece: "... he (Aardsma) was progressing fine, but almost too fast for his body to handle.  According to Cashman, “His body basically said, ‘no, no, no. Too fast…
Fair enough. The Yankees have an investment in this guy, they aren’t about to ruin him so they shut him down for a bit.  No problem, it’s not like we’re desperate, we have DRob and company in our pen now and we’re dynamite.  We will be fine and Aasrdma needs his time to get back.. I say let’s just relax and give it to him.
Cashman says “I suspect we’ll see him this year…but not on July 19th…” So there you go."

I look forward to seeing Aardsma! How about you?

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017