Monday, January 9, 2012

WHY I THOUGHT TONY LARUSSA BECAME AN ACTOR

Don't ask. It must be the lack of sleep I've received between Christmas and now or maybe I have the flu. I was in New York City and saw the poster for Showtime's The Borgias and for the life of me, I was convinced the lead in this show was Tony LaRussa.

I don't know why, and I don't know why I thought that would even be possible considering the Cardinals just won the World Series and he was clearly busy during the season. But I kid you not, I came home Saturday and I did an IMDB search to confirm or deny it because it was driving me crazy.I can now confirm that it is NOT Tony Larussa, but in fact Jeremy Irons. And yes, I'm not sick, I'm just tired... clearly.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017