Saturday, October 15, 2011

WHY I LOVED GOOFY

As a kid, I was a huge Disney fan, I still am to this day. Besides baseball, my other passion is drawing cartoons and I've done it all my life. I actually mentioned that in my dedication piece to Bill Gallo when he passed away earlier this year. It was titled WHY BILL GALLO IS MY IDOL.

My favorite Disney short has to be with Goofy in a piece called simply "How to play baseball". Throughout the whole piece, Goofy's a horrible ballplayer and that's the joke. It brings back great childhood memories and I just wanted to share it with you. Luckily, everything is on YouTube these days. Enjoy.



As I find more baseball classics, don't worry, I'll bring them to you. If you haven't seen it yet, be sure the check out Bleeding Yankee Blue's post titled WHO'S ON FIRST? Another fun post about baseball and pop culture.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017