Monday, September 12, 2011

WHO'S ON FIRST?

One of my favorite comedy routines ever is Abbott & Costello's "Who's on First?" For years, I had this routine on cassette, then I upgraded to CD, but it's equally great to watch because Lou Costello is hilarious. It's very difficult to find a good version of it, but I found this one on You Tube. Enjoy it. For you young kids, this is comedy at it's best, no swearing just pure timing. Classic.



I remember in the 80's I was watching a great Billy Crystal HBO special called "Don't get me Started" and it was Crystal doing all type of characters. In it, there was the "Who's on First?" routine. Billy Crystal as Sammy Davis Jr. was doing the routine with Brother Theodore. Brother Theodore freaks out because he's frustrated and it used to crack me up. I was able to find that as well.



I brought this stuff to your attention because I get a kick out of it. Enjoy.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017