Friday, September 16, 2011

WHY YANKEELAND NEEDS TO GET ALONG

Twitter can be a valuable tool for us Yankee fans, but lately it’s been slightly insane. There’s name calling, Twitter jail, fans ranting against other fans and this fan said something bad about that one, and everyone involved…IS A YANKEE FAN.

WTF Ladies and Gentlemen. What are we doing here? We play for the same team right? And for everyone who thinks I walk around with eye black, that’s not what I mean. I mean, we’re all supposed to be buds, aren't we? You ever play the Sims and 2 people meet on that stupid game? Sometimes the interaction goes sour very quickly. That’s what’s happened. Everyone needs to stop.

I’m a Yankee fan, he's a Yankee fan, she is and for a while, everyone was doing so well, getting along, it was great. Let’s root for our team together. We have an incredible, dominant fan base...stop the name calling. Look, the Red Sox are dropping like a rock, where’s the collective cheer? No, we’re angry for some reason. Our Yankees have 90 wins. But I guess that’s not good enough. We're angry at each other.

Look, I’m not getting into detail, this post is clear enough. You know who you are. Chillax. Make your apologies and let’s move on. There’s baseball to play, there’s rings to win and yes, the season isn’t over, so the Yankeeland fan base needs to stay strong.

My message to ya’ll is let's keep rooting and stop bickering. Let’s stick together and let’s win this God Damn thing, as a family, anything else is just Bullshit. Who’s with me?

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017