Thursday, February 17, 2011

WHY I GET A KICK OUT OF TRADE TALKS

So let me throw this crazy hypothetical situation at you all. Again, this would never happen but it's fun to debate:

Tomorrow, the New York Yankees get a phone call from the St. Louis Cardinals and say straight up:

"Hey, we'll swap Albert Pujols, you send us mark Teixeira. We will take Tex's contract and you guys will give Albert the contract he wants."

Also in the scenario, both players are content with the trade.

So, the question I have for you all is, would you be willing to swap Tex for sir Albert right at this moment. Comment and let me know.



- -Mikey Blue, BYB Senior Writer



Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017