Friday, February 18, 2011

WHY GARCIA HAS THE CONFIDENCE TO THRIVE

That’s why I’m here. If you don’t think that way, don’t be here....I don’t worry about anybody else. I have to worry about myself. If I don’t worry about myself, I’m f----d." --Freddy Garcia

That quote is exactly the attitude that's needed for a pitcher trying to make the Yankees roster and rotation. That quote courtesy of Mark Feinsand @BloggingBombers.

Luckily for Bleeding Yankee Blue readers, you voted for Freddy Garcia to be part of the Yankees rotation and that's because you know good pitching and what it takes to win. If you don't remember, read WHY FREDDY IS OUR MAN from back on January 12th.

Here's the vote:

Damn, ya'll are geniuses. Love it.







Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017