Friday, February 11, 2011

WHY COMFORT BRINGS CONFIDENCE

Nick Swisher loves New York. Hey Swish, I got news for you, we love you bro.

Swisher said: “I don’t want to leave New York. This is the place to be. I love it. I absolutely love it… Meeting my wife, and Kevin Long, and the city of New York just completely resurrected my career.”

Swish, let's be honest, you are a rock star. Someone like AJ Burnett should take a page from the Swisher playbook. Comfort brings confidence. Don't forget Swisher's life before the Bronx. He was dying in Chicago after some terrific years in Oakland. New York and Swish is a perfect fit. All those rumors of a trade late last season was disappointing to me, not gonna lie. Then I thought about it. Who wouldn't want Swisher now? He's hot as hell, confident in his own skin and has a tremendous following on Facebook with pages like WE WANT NICK SWISHER TO HOST SNL. He's the Bronx Elvis.

In my opinion...Swish needs to stay here. He is coming off the best season of his career, and many believe Swish will pick up where he left off. You can read that article HERE. In this off season of evil Boston stealing the spotlight, we could use a monster season from Swish and the others. Let's hope so.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017