Wednesday, February 12, 2014

YUP... I WAS ACTUALLY INTERVIEWED


I try to run Bleeding Yankee Blue as a different type of blog for Yankee fans. Family friendly, and yes, I like to use humor, sarcasm and I try to keep it fun.  Over the past few years, we’ve succeeded.  It’s done by feel. It's done with heart.  We go with what we believe is right and report it the way we see it from the fan perspective.  We’re different, and that’s OK.  Maybe that’s even why you found us in the first place and still come around 3 years later.

As you know, all of our writers have shared parts of our lives with all of you. Some of are more private than others but in the end, we all have families and we all have stories. Most likely, everyone has a good nugget about the Yankees and growing up and that takes us to our children today and their first little league game or Yankee experience. It’s all connected in some way.

I was flattered recently.  I was asked to give a print interview to Greedy Pinstripes, a well run Yankee blog that claims to have got involved in the business because of Bleeding Yankee Blue. It was a nice compliment and so,  I agreed.  But truth be told, I was hesitant. I mean, it’s one thing to chat with our BYB readers on our actual site, but me being broadcast off BYB’s pages isn’t exactly my style.  Consider it rare.

Trust me, there’s much more going on in the world than Robert Casey and I know that. But that being said, be sure to check out my interview with Greedy Pinstripes today. Their team handled it real well and took care of me.

Click Exclusive Interview w/ BYB Owner Robert Casey

Thanks to Daniel and the rest of the team.  I really appreciate it.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017