Wednesday, May 22, 2013

HUGE PROPS TO YANKEE THOMAS NEAL

Many of you may not know who Thomas Neal is, but I do.  I liked what I saw out of Neal this Spring and currently he is on the roster of the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders.  He's also a guy I've been watching on Twitter for a while.  Neal has confidence. Neal believes. Neal pushes himself and feels blessed to be playing the game of baseball.  You need to applaud this guy for sending a positive vibe through the Twitter world every day and not only that, the guy plays hard.

Well, yesterday when I wrote TY HENSLEY & DROB STEP UP BIG FOR OKLAHOMA, I forget to mention Thomas Neal.  Well, I don't run from my mistakes,  I correct them. I apologize Thomas, I should have mentioned what your doing now for the people of Oklahoma, because, it's pretty great.

Thomas Neal tweeted this yesterday and it can't be overlooked:
Sure, it's not millions of dollars, that's not the point, it's something, it's helping, it's giving to people in need.  That not only gives him incentive to hit better at the plate, it sends a message to everyone...Help Oklahoma.  Do the right thing. He's also asking for big businesses to match his pledge which is awesome.

Hey Thomas Neal... I just became a fan.  Bravo.

You can follow Thomas Neal on twitter at @TdaddyNeal, who simply puts in his description on Twitter the following: "New York Yankees .. Living the Dream while keeping God 1st. There's so much power in Believing"   Believing, you gotta love it.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017