Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TORII HUNTER SIGNS WITH TIGERS... WAKE UP YANKS!

Look, I'm not even really super disappointed with this signing because if I was the Yankees GM, I already have a plan in place, because remember, I want to keep the big spending to a minimum, but look, it's being reported by Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports, HERE, that Torii Hunter has signed a 2 year deal with the Detroit Tigers worth $26 million, pending a physical.

Now, the Yanks have guys like Nick Swisher, Raul Ibanez, Cody Ross and Ichiro Suzuki all out there, so, after this Hunter signing, I would strongly suggest we get moving because now it's evident, the market has begun.

We'll try to bring you more about this over the next few days at BYB, you know, a few opinions. But for all you guys and gals that are disappointed the Torii was snatched up... you should be. Know this though, Torii just didn't want to come to New York in the end.  No problem.... I do wonder what the Yankees move will be though, if any...

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017