Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SABATHIA & BURNETT EXCHANGE TEXTS: PART 4

Sabathia: Dog, ur all over the news!

Burnett: I know and I didn’t even murder anyone lol

Sabathia: Aaarrrgghh, u going to the Pirates dude?

Burnett: too late, Jeet already wrote that lol

Sabathia: haha damn bro I thought id be first

Burnett: no dice C

Sabathia: u alright with all this crap?

Burnett: as good as I can be, I mean, its just another city

Sabathia: true dat, ur the man, don’t worry about anything

Burnett: we don’t even know if im getting traded, all just talk

Sabathia: I know. Hope ur back with us here dog. First Jorge, now u

Burnett: u'll survive, ill manage 2. Thx for being my bud

Sabathia: ur one of the good ones, the media is nasty dog

Burnett: I haven’t seen much, hanging with fam. All good

Sabathia: maybe u should be practicing lol

Burnett: dick. Of course I am, and talking to Roth too. He’s like my shrink lol

Sabathia: yoda Rothschild? Love that dude. Good dude

Burnett: yea, but I'm still not a jedi lol

Sabathia: due time. u just suck like the media says haha

Burnett: OH thats what their saying? i thought it was that i was a head case

Sabathia: that too. lol

Burnett: :)

Sabathia: seriously though. its good for u if it happens, new start

Burnett: yeah but ill miss my family. u guys

Sabathia: dont make me cry bro

Burnett: ur crying C?

Sabathia: HELL no, im Fing with u

Burnett: should have known big bro. I hate you ha

Sabathia: whatever happens, ur my brother, remember that

Burnett: we came in together, i know it.

Sabathia: and don't walk the plank

Burnett: ur a freaking jerk too

Sabathia: ha, all good dog

Burnett: all good C. u da man

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017