Monday, February 7, 2011

JETER & JORGE EXCHANGE TEXTS

Jeter: so andys out

Posada: we knew it. He looked fine with it. I want to play for life

Jeter: with those knees? lol

Posada: f u DJ. I may be old. I'm not dead

Jeter: he told me he may come back. His wife said she's already annoyed he's laying around the house

Posada: laura would do the same to me. Would minka?

Jeter: we aint married ;)

Posada: u really need to do it

Jeter: I have a plan

Posada: so you say. Haha

Jeter: you coming to tampa on the 14th or sooner?

Posada: probably this week

Jeter: Good. I'm here with long and russell , your replacement. Haha

Posada: ur a dick

Jeter: he's cool, has mad respect for you

Posada: now u have me fired up. May try to get my job back :)

Jeter: bro, all good, they have Nunez breathing down my neck, how do u think I feel?

Posada: true true

Jeter: we have a shot this year right?

Posada: not like 2009, but we have a good shot

Jeter: were the Yanks, its expected

Posada: I just need to adjust to dh. Weird

Jeter: focus. Hiphip jorge

Posada: damn it I hate that chant

Jeter: lol


(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

2 comments:

  1. "Jeter: were the Yanks, its expected."

    Even without Lee and Andy, we are still have a heck of a team....yeah Beantown reloaded and the O's are going to be resurgent under Showalter, (like the tail end of last season) but we are still the DAMN NEW YORK YANKEES, THE BRONX BOMBERS!!!

    Can't wait to Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't real right? It sounds like it could be but I doubt they just got a hold of their whole text convo that easily lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017