Thursday, August 22, 2024

CLOWN JESSE WINKER ACTS LIKE HE'S NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE


I don't know who Jesse Winker is, and that's probably why I think his walk off trot was absolutely a clown show.  If he was a big-time player that made that spectacle maybe it wouldn't be as ridiculous as what I saw from this dude. Like... act like you've been there before.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, yesterday the Mets walked off the Orioles.  But it was Jesse Winker that was able to barrel it and hit it over the fence and I guess when he did, he just decided to act like it was Williamsport Little League championship or something. I mean it was a rando game in August... calm down.

Here's Jeff Frye, former MLB player ripping Jesse as well on Twitter:


I agree 1000%.  Sure, it's exciting, but be a professional player.  Get around the bases, let the team embrace the moment and enjoy it.

I felt like the dude was a clown yesterday.  He can say he blacked out, but stop please.  Maybe if he was a professional player, I wouldn't care so much, but I have to say... it's just dumb.  What's next, Grimace comes out and pours the Gatorade on him as he crosses home plate?

OK I'm done.  

Clearly, I can't stand the Mets.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.