Friday, January 19, 2024

WE NEVER HAD A SHOT AT HADER, BUT FAKE NEWS MADE IT SEEM LIKE WE DID

 Josh Hader is going to the Astros. Read HERE


That's really where the story ends.  I mean, I'd love to tell you that the Yankees were in on Hader.  I personally never believed it.  To be honest, after I watched Jon Morosi fumble all over himself a few weeks ago trying to be first with Ohtani going to the Blue Jays and was 1000% wrong, I'm over it.

I will never read or listen to that guy again.  In fact, for me, the entire "baseball insider" world is tainted. They are all awful and literally not being truthful.  

I listen to 4 guys, 2 of which are legit reporters./writers with incredible backgrounds.  Jack Curry, Jeff Passan, Pete Caldera and Erik Boland.  Now Bryan Hoch is my guy too, but he's not that "insider guy".   He's just a solid baseball guy in general and you gotta love it.

But that's it, all the rest are ridiculous. That leads me to Josh Hader.  How many days did we hear about this guy and the Yankees and potential interest and possible signing and everything in the Yankees world is sunshine and rainbows? How often? Think about it. I will say it once and I will say it again... the New York Yankees do not have enough to win a World Championship in 2024.  Sure, they have a few to win 88 games, but they need more stability in their pitching department for sure.  Don't agree? That's fine. I know I'm right. You know who else is? Jim Duquette. He thinks the Yankees are a 3rd place team right now. I am with him.

We need more.  And we're not getting it folks.   Do not let the 1 year signing of Juan Soto fool you.   We could have used Hader... we could use another starter.  We need something.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017