Saturday, December 23, 2023

BLABBERMOUTH PAPELBON IS IRRELEVANT & CORA SHOULD BE BANNED ANYWAY


Alex Cora should have been banned from baseball with AJ Hinch for the 2017 Asstros sign stealing scandal. That is something that these coaches should never be able to get away from.  And Jonathan Papelbon is long retired... so why is he running his stupid mouth?

If you don't know what's going on, it all stems back to new Yankee Alex Verdugo, who, unless he knocks it out of the park every single time he's in pinstripes, I was never jazzed about AV, and I'm still not.  First of all, he's doing this thing where he's kissing the ass of Aaron Boone, the most unqualified manager in baseball... but he's also sparking a lot of unneeded drama.  The other day he was asked about coming over to the Yankees from the "rival" Red Sox and said this:

“I’m very, very excited to work with Aaron, I’ve seen the way he has his players’ backs... That’s something I want to see out of my head coach. I want to see some fire, some fight for the guys, and I think just instead of airing people out, have their backs.”

It was clearly taking a shot at Alex Cora, and I back that just because I think Cora is a total piece of shit anyway.  


But saying this kind of garbage just brings the Sox zombies out of the woodwork.  Jonathan Papelbon might be the biggest irrelevant player out there right now.  And of course with Verdugo's comments, Jonnie woke up. He wrote this on social media:

"Verdugo I mean Vertigo is a B----... Cora has his players and teammates backs more than anyone in the game. You aired yourself out by being late, lazy and unproductive. If I played for Cora I’m drilling this b----, just saying.”

For the record, Papelbon never played for Alex Cora.  What the hell does he know?  Also, why do we care about any of this?  Clearly Verdugo has an opinion on a manager that benched him once and that's beef between he and Cora.  Why is Papelbon around? And furthermore, why is this idiot Carrabis commenting on social media? He longs to be important, but he should just go continue peddling Draft Kings and shut up.  


Red Sox Nation has always been annoying to me. Everyone's tough up there.  Now let me be clear, I absolutely love the Sox fans. 

The Red Sox fans are the most passionate and even as a Yankee fan, they were nothing but nice to me when I go to Fenway.  But these moron players need to just go away.  And that starts with a guy like Verdugo who looks at Boone on his surface as someone that has his player's backs.  Maybe I'm in the minority here, but every time Boone fights with an umpire, I don't see it as having the players backs at all. I perceive it as a manager fighting for his job. A manager that is desperate because he sucks. 

Sorry.... that's just me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017