Monday, January 23, 2023

VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR IS OBSESSED WITH THE YANKEES & I LOVE IT!


What's great about being the team everyone loves to hate? We never go away. We are always on the competition's mind. That's called winning in my book.

The Yankees won the AL East last season, but one of the Yankees biggest opponents are talking like THEY are the winners, read more HERE. I love the fact that at a Blue Jays fan event, Vladimir Guerrero Jr is thinking about us. I think he is a little confused though. If the Yankees are the "easiest team" to play against in 2022 - why didn't they do better against us? 


If you are going to talk to the talk then you better be able to walk the walk.... but season stats prove otherwise. The Yankees won the season series with a record of 11-8 against the Blue Jays. Sure, Vlad played well against us, and he is a talented player, but his team lost. There was so much hype about the Blue Jays going into last season, but the Yankees were the ones who got off to a hot start and managed to win the AL East....not the Blue Jays.

Oh, and one other moment that Vlad conveniently forgot, it was the Yankees clinching the division IN Toronto with a 5-2 victory. He's obsessed with beating the Yankees. Glad he has goals, but he's talking about it a lot and he didn't do it last season. The Yankees live rent free in his head, and I can't wait to see how that continues to play out this season.


I like when athletes talk a big game, but you gotta back it up too. At this point, Vlad hasn't won anything. He hasn't beat the Yankees where it counts. Until he does, I will gladly listen to him talk and then laugh about it. At least he's entertaining, the guy who says he would "never" sign with the Yankees "not even dead" sure does like to spend all of his time thinking about us.

I sure do love Haters....especially when they talk nonsense and make me laugh. I'm glad he likes playing us, because I sure like beating him.



--Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa
BYB Senior Managing Editor
Twitter: @nyprincessj 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017