Friday, December 30, 2022

MARWIN GONZALEZ GONZO!

 

Alot of Yankee guys are gone lately.  It doesn't mean I want them all gone. I mean, I didn't want Lucas Luetge gone... but I'm glad Marwin Gonzalez is gone. What a waste.

I have never been a fan of Marwin Gonzalez.  I probably like him a tiny bit more than Aaron Hicks, but then again who am I kidding. Hicks is the worst.


Anyway, Gonazlez is gone. He's going to Japan. Here's the news about that from NJ.com:

"...the utility player signed with the Orix Buffaloes of Japan’s Nippon Professional Baseball....

In March 2022, González signed a minor league contract with the New York Yankees and made the Opening Day Roster.

He made the Yankees Opening Day roster for the 2022 season. He batted.185/.255/.321 with six homers in 207 plate appearances over 85 games."

Good. Maybe he can break .200 in Japan. Good luck to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017