Friday, July 22, 2022

EVERY STRIKEOUT SO FAR OF JOEY GALLO FOR MY BUDDY JIM STEVENS...

You can't hate but be concerned about the hole in the lineup that is Joey Gallo.  My friends think I am annoying. "You try and be a major leaguer and hit a baseball every game" they tell me. You know what? Nice try. I stopped playing ball when I knew I couldn't make it. I wasn't big, I wasn't hitting home runs and I was running out of time. 

Clearly someone say that big body Joey Gallo and convinced him a long time ago that he had the chops to go to the Major Leagues. And everyone fell for it. I guess playing ball in high school in Vegas propped him up and then LSU was just another step in the right direction. But it really doesn't mean much when you don't perform in the MLB. One would suggest peaked years before the draft... and that's OK.



Someone at Bronx Central posted this video of Joey Gallo sucking the life out of the game. Every strikeout this season all wrapped up in one. My friend, and BYB reader Jim Stevens broke my chops a few weeks ago telling me I post about Gallo-hate way too much. I do, I admit it... and sure I pick on Joey, but enough's enough. This guy has to go.

Jim, forgive me... I had to post this... because it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017