Friday, January 14, 2022

CAMERON MAYBIN COULD LAND IN THE YES NETWORK BROADCAST BOOTH!


I don't know how any of you feel about Cameron Maybin, but I gotta tell you, I love him as an athlete and I like this guy's personality. He's a very positive person, always smiling and a perfect addition to the big rumor that he may be entering the broadcast booth because he's retiring.

You heard that right. Cameron Maybin has retired from baseball.   MLB Network radio on SiriusXM tweets:

Look, listen to Maybin here. He's just a happy, great, respectful dude. And his retirement means that maybe he can continue with the Yankee family. 

Fansided writes:

"Ex-Yankees outfielder Cameron Maybin might join the YES Network broadcast booth. Talk about a smooth transition to a post-baseball life...Could that dream be continuing in 2022? There’s a spot in the venerated Bombers broadcast booth for the taking, and if Maybin’s reaction to the rumor was any indication, he’d be ready to sign on the dotted line shortly."

Bottom line, I would love to see this move made and I would love Maybin in the booth. I think it would be an incredible addition. Bottom line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017