Wednesday, March 3, 2021

PETTITTE & MONTE EXCHANGE TEXTS

Pettitte: Yo Kid

Montgomery: Who dis?

Pettitte: Jacoby Ellsbury! Lol

Montgomery: Stop playing. Who is this?

Pettitte: It's Andy

Montgomery: Andy Stankiewicz?? I'm a huge fan!

Pettitte: Pettitte you dummy! Hahaha

Montgomery: Dude! I knew it was you. I was playing TOO FUNNY

Pettitte: I just wanted to check in. How you doing. How you feeling???

Montgomery: I feel great dude. I'm just hoping I can perform well enough to get a spot.

Pettitte: You're good dude

Montgomery: what's up?

Pettitte: You're good. You're a good pitcher and you can be great. Just keep grinding like Jorge used to say.

Montgomery: I don't know man. I'm doing my best.

Pettitte: Your fastball is better than mine, so you've just got to throw it in there for strikes.

Montgomery: I appreciate that man. trying

Pettitte: you got what it takes to be the best. that is why the Yankees brought you up when they did. You're a strong kid. You have a huge frame, you have alot of power to go the distance.

Montgomery: thanks

Pettitte: CC and I were talking about it the other day. Grind baby!

Montgomery: CC Deville from poison???

Pettitte: No. wait. WHAT?>?

Montgomery: I'm kidding bro! That's awesome. I love you guys. I love the Yankees

Pettitte: They love you kid. Keep going. make us proud Gumby

Montgomery: I will AP. I will. Thanks for the text man!

Pettitte: No sweat. now i gotta go congratulate DJ and then say a prayer that Stanton doesn't bust a hip running down the line!

Montgomery: Ha. OK... later.


(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017