Saturday, October 17, 2020

THE ASSTROS: GROTESQUE ARROGANCE & WHY NONE OF THIS MATTERS

Let's not forget where the Astros came from. They are a bunch of cheaters.  They are trash.



I have written about this extensively on Bleeding Yankee Blue and this post will be no different.  Has clown Carlos Correa forgotten that he was part of a huge cheating scandal or does he just want to act like it never happened? Does Josh Reddick and George Springer and Alex Bregman really think it's over and that they've paid their dues? Let me tell you something. SMOKE AND MIRRORS WILL NOT MAKE ME FORGET THAT THESE GUYS ARE ALL PIECES OF SHIT.



I've expressed my anger for this fake, manufactured season all year. I can't stand it. I thought I was gonna love a short season, but what's happened to me is every time I watch, it's fun for a moment, and then I realize that there really isn't much energy in these ballparks. That's because the fans supply that.  And that brings me back to the Astros. 



Get all excited all you want, Carlos Correa. Act like you deserve to be there. Everyone knows you're not.  Now couple that with you guys actually winning without detection devices and you're acting like this season actually matters.   It does not.

We can fake our way through this season all we want. If the fans can't be present, if Rob Manfred wants to act like the Astros have been punished enough for a scandal that should have rocked the entire baseball world, but didn't because he didn't want chaos... then I'm not interested.  



I don't know what will happen with the Astros and Rays in the next game.  I know what should happen. But say the Astros win. Who cares. WHO FUCKING CARES. There are no heroes on that team.  

The media can sit there and act like these players are back in the fold all they want.  Buster Olney may be the dumbest of them all... feeling sorry for Jose Altuve because he suddenly can't throw. Well... karma's a bitch and the day the Astros stripped the innocence of baseball from the game was the day the Houston Astros lost me as a fan of true baseball players.


That's because the Astros deserve darkness. The Astros deserve a kick in the crotch, a true reprimand, a punch in the jaw and to sit down quietly.

Fake seasons don't put the Astros back in baseball's good graces. Write that down.  

Fake seasons like this are made because fans needed an outlet to watch professional sports in a pandemic.  It doesn't mean anything.  Correa can act like this is their road to the top all he wants, but it is nothing more than a dog and pony show for a bunch of losers who disrespected the game and then got off easy.



F the Astros. You cheated your fans and screwed baseball.  And now you act like it's over?  Nope. For me and for many, the Houston Astros, playing fairly or not, will always be under the microscope of skepticism because of their elaborate, well orchestrated scheme to cheat and win games. They should never have been allowed to play in 2020. I have news for you... the whole bunch should have been banned from baseball for life.

I am disappointed for what baseball has allowed the Astros to do, to act like and to forget. They forgot they were punished. They forgot they were under a microscope of suspicion. They need to be reminded pretty quickly and they should be humbled for a long, long time.

F Correa.
F Bregman.
F Altuve.
F Springer.
F Manfred.

Go Rays!

3 comments:

  1. I thought that when he gave immunity to the players I really don't think they are going to tell that they cheated in 18-19.
    I felt that the Astros should had not been allowed to participate in post season no matter where they finished.
    Can not stand them.
    Let say something on another subject real quick.I thought German 's suspension should had been prorated. It amazes me how Yankees get punished longer than any other team's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything to add,but thank you for speaking the truth so forcefully and eloquently. They shouldn't even be there. Cheating scum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right on point with this article! The Astros are a disgrace to the game of baseball!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017