Thursday, October 29, 2020

HAVE YOU SEEN JASSON "THE GIANT" DOMINGUEZ LATELY?

WOAH....

Have you seen the latest pictures of Yankee prospect Jasson Dominguez lately? I think words like "jacked" are still an understatement. I mean, he's worthy of a brand new adjective. I just don't know what it is yet!


He's a cross between an NFL running back and the Incredible Hulk (minus the mood swing, I hope), he's just a freaking giant and he's only 17! I'm convinced he is a mutant because it is the only thing that makes sense to me.

I don't know what kind of crazy workouts he's doing lately, but it's safe to say he's not missing any shoulder or leg days.


I'm excited to watch Dominguez as he continues to progress. It makes me also wonder what we could have seen from him if there had been a minor league season this year. I hope we get an exciting minor league season next year because I can't wait to see what this switch hitting giant can do.

I also hope that he stays healthy. We've had enough bad luck with our other big outfielders like Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton. Maybe big doesn't mean always hurt. Youth is definitely on his side, but man that is an awful lot of muscle. I guess we will see how he handles all of that muscle, he's 5'10 and 210+ pounds, while Judge and Stanton are both over 6'5 and 250+ pounds so that is a pretty big difference.


I can just hear all of the Yankee haters now. I'm sure they are already calling for daily drug tests and accusations of steroid use. He's a young kid who obviously works hard and deserves a fair shot. He's still probably three years away from the big leagues, but he is going to be really exciting to watch!

For now I guess I can sit and wonder what kind of meal plan he is on and how heavy is this kids bat?!
 


  --Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa
     BYB Managing Editor
    Twitter: @nyprincessj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017