Wednesday, March 25, 2020

JEANA BELLEZZA-OCHOA: ONE OF THE GOOD ONES


You know a good person when you meet them. That's how I feel about Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa. I like her drive, I appreciate her passion and I love that she wanted to do more on Bleeding Yankee Blue back in 2011, and when she asked if she could start writing for BYB full time, and stop being a copy editor, I knew one thing; she wanted to improve in not only the difficult task of writing... but improve as a person.

I am a sucker for anyone that believes in themselves and their will and desire to accomplish something great in their lives. It's attractive to me. I think that's why I am surrounded by those types of people here at Bleeding Yankee Blue. The people that write for us are very special to me. They are my family.

We have had plenty of writers here at BYB over the years. But many times things change and writers can't stick around. I do not fault any of them. Be it a personal issue, or they just get bored or tired of writing, whatever it is, I never judge. But what I do believe in is loyalty and at the end of the day, there will only be a few that will stand by my side in this project.  That's Suzie, that's Mike O'Hara and yes, that's Jeana-Bellezza-Ochoa. These folks have helped me build this little thing called Bleeding Yankee Blue, and so, any opportunity I can, I will help them back with whatever they need.  It's a special give and take and loyalty with me runs deep.

And that brings me to my latest BYB Media Podcast... this one is Episode 6... with my other BYB Managing Editor, Jeana.


I hope you take the time to listen to this one today. Jeana was with me here at BYB since 2011.  She didn't start out as a writer, but over the years she's become one and it's terrific. Take a listen today, and smile. If you are a reader of BYB, no doubt you read hundreds of Jeana and Suzie's posts... and no question you can relate with them in some capacity.  It's a very special interview.


We talk about everything, from the Yankees rotation, to injury to the Astros to chubby Gary Sanchez.

A very special thank you to Jeana and Suzie... and an extra one to our BYB audience. We love you, we appreciate you and we hope to keep going. This is the year of our 10th anniversary...  wow... time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017