Monday, February 24, 2020

IMAGES FROM MLB SPRING TRAINING


I wanted to share some of the incredible photos from baseball spring training so far that I very much enjoy. I mean sure, there are Yankee shots here, but I am a baseball fan first and foremost and so, I looked around the league and found these. Enjoy it. If this post is a hit, I will do more of this.

Above is a great candid shot of Aaron Boone and Gerrit Cole one of the first days together at Spring Training.  Can't wait to see what this guy can do for the Yankees in 2020.


Here's Max Scherzer with his boys. Nationals are the reigning champs. I hope the Yanks can knock them off this season.


Another shot of Cole here. Stud.


Asstros players Alex Bregman and Jose Altuve sad because they were forced to apologize.  Dummies.


A shot of the Mets bash bros here.  The Mets did quite a bit in the off season. I am very curious to see if they can make a dent this season and get to the playoffs. My money is on "No".


Here's a shot of Masahiro Tanaka working on stuff. I'm looking to seeing Tanaka dominate this season behind Cole.


Just a gorgeous shot of baseball in the Cactus League. Can't beat the beauty here.


Justin Verlander looks sad here. That's because he should be. He was always so vocal about cheating in baseball, until his team did it and they got caught. Now he's suddenly silent.  Loser.


2 of my favorites...Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge just kicking it around.  Love watching these 2 dudes swing the bat. I actually don't think this is from the 2020 spring training season, but I love this shot.


The fans are a huge part of the game. That is why the Astros scandal is so important. That is why we need to punish the Astros... because of kids like this. Innocent in all of it and learning about the integrity of the game.


Good shot. Kyle Higashioka and Luis Severino chatting it up before the sent Severino back to New York to test out his forearm.  Hope that dude's OK.

Hope you liked this post. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017