Sunday, February 2, 2020

A BYB PODCAST INTERVIEW EXCLUSIVE WITH TY HENSLEY


There are many baseball players I could have interviewed here at BYB for our first podcast. But I believe in loyalty. And for me, there's no one better to go to for our first one than Ty Hensley.

I am happy to say the Bleeding Yankee Blue has stuck with this guy through all the "shit".  When many walked away from Ty because of his setbacks or because they were disappointed in his progress, we did not and I'm proud of that.  That's our character.  That's what makes BYB unique and important in this space. That's why you read us.

We love Ty and his family here at BYB. And so, I decided that with our loyalty to him, rooting, cheering and supporting him, it would be only fitting to ask him about where he stands right this second in his mind, his life and definitely his career in baseball.


It wasn't always sunshine and rainbows for this guy. And that's what I wanted to ask him about. And so, we spoke in this podcast for you all to enjoy and listen to. While it's not perfect, the honesty and enthusiastic Ty Hensley doesn't hold back about wanting to even quit at times. It's hard to believe because he just kept coming back no matter what obstacle stood in in way. But it's true and you'll hear about that. But I call him Superhuman for a reason, and that's because he just keeps on coming.


After many surgeries, a lot of heartbreak and struggle, he made it, not only getting a championship in the Frontier league with the Utica Unicorns, but also finding his way back to being a success on the mound. He's throwing 100 mph again.  He's working out like a maniac, and team... yes... major league ball clubs are interested again. And so, the newly married Ty Hensley has a new reset in life and another chance. The drive is still there. The heart, the determination is still there, but now more than ever. Now he's seen success again... and now... he's more hungry than ever.

This is BYB Raw folks, our first podcast interview. It's a world premiere with my good friend, Ty Hensley. Enjoy it. I certainly did.

Hey Marci and Mike... I hope I did you proud.




Ty, thanks. We'll be doing more of this soon. Thanks for taking the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017