Friday, September 6, 2019

I DON'T NEED A SURVEY TO KNOW YANKEE FAN CONFIDENCE IS HIGH


I appreciate all the blogs out there. I read them all and I know many read BYB too. We disagree on things here and there but you gotta respect the grind and how we all do our own thing uniquely to feed our audience.

Secondly... the Yankees are good. No... they're great this season. Fans are loving it, Yankee brass is... any solid baseball fan can respect the way this Yankee team is playing, even with injury... even with a young manager and all the juggling and stresses... we have found a rowdy, hardworking group of young men who come out each night and find ways to win.  Every night it's someone new that's the star. It's exciting.


Why am I rehashing all this stuff? Because I found it weird that Pinstripe Alley would advertise a story about team confidence reaching 90% as part of their survey.  SB Nation Fan Pulse did it, but do we really need a survey like that after all I've just told you? It's obvious right?

No disrespect. It's uniquely different, but I find it odd.

We are Yankee fans. We are seeing great things happen before our eyes every single day this season. I don't need a survey to tell me my confidence is high or not... I know it is.

Go Yanks!

Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017