Monday, November 14, 2016

BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE IS RAISING THE BAR


In an effort to give our Bleeding Yankee Blue loyal readers top quality and information every single day, we are upping the quality of work here and so, I am reaching out to our fans to say...

"Hey, do you want an opportunity to be a writer for Bleeding Yankee Blue?"

"Do you want to build a body of work that you can one day present to a publication for a paying job?"

"Do you want to get your name out there as a writer? Build an audience? Be part of our terrific family?"

If so, we want to hear from you!

All of my writers are top notch, many have been with us here at Bleeding Yankee Blue since nearly the beginning. Over time, they have built a name for themselves, their work improved and we have become closer as a family, trying to help each other with ideas, angles, etc.

But there is a reality to it. As life takes over, it's no always easy to write or to even find the time to write, and so, in an effort to never have a void at Bleeding Yankee Blue, I am asking for some of you who want an opportunity to join us in our effort to give new, refreshing perspective about the New York Yankees, baseball and life... and not only that... here's the important part; it's gotta be from a FAN perspective.  I don't want heavy stats, WAR, etc.  My eyes gloss over... I'm old school.  I want perspective! I want opinion and I want common sense as well.

If you are interested, I can be reached on Twitter at @BleednYankeeBlu or on Facebook at Robert Casey.  Send me a tweet, send me a note and let's get this ball rolling!

So what do I need from you? A writing sample or 2.  We will then make a determination of if you are the one for us! If chosen, I am looking for you to quite simply... make deadline when we need it and give interesting and refreshing thoughts about the Yankees, baseball and life. We don't hate here, do if your intention is to for instance, bash the Red Sox every game, forget it, don't contact me. 

Over time, as you bring us quality, you will have a feature or 2 per week, and you'll build your resume.

Finally, and this is important, the work you present is owned by BYB and if republished anywhere else, MUST have the Bleeding Yankee Blue credit.  Secondly, this is a non-paying job.  This is about you building a body of work.  Finally, this is about being a family and being apart of a great writing family.

So reach out, let me know if you're interested. I want to hear from you!

Thanks!



--Robert Casey, Founder and Chief of BleedingYankeeBlue.com
Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017