Wednesday, September 9, 2015

"THEY BLEW IT IN THE 9TH!"

"They blew it in the 9th!"


That was followed by this clip from Major League 2.


The reality was, John Fowler, a BYB reader and Yankee fanatic was right. I was so aggravated after last night's Yankee loss, I went to bed...annoyed.  Screw it! No Recap for you.


Masahiro Tanaka pitched a gem last night.  Over 8 innings, he gave up a single run and struck out 10.  We were on our way, and by that, I mean he kept us in the game.  The Yankee bats were having mad trouble though, and this isn't the time to have trouble.


We left 7 on base last night.  As a team, we struck out 7 times, 3 of those were by Greg Bird.  The only Yankee run came when, in the bottom of the 6th, ARod cranked one out.  That tied it at 1.

In the 9th, with Chasen Shreve pitching, the Orioles' Chris Davis homered... and pissed me off.

I shut the TV off and went to bed. I think I fell asleep at around 2.  It was that annoying adrenaline still running out of my body.  The worst part? Toronto won.

Sure... dig the knife deeper...

Final: Orioles 2 - Yankees 1


Save 20% on Jorge Posada Memorabilia at SteinerSports.com with code SPORTS20


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017