Monday, May 18, 2015

LIFELESS YANKEES


I'm about to admit something to you that I've never admitted on BYB. I hate doing recaps. Hate them.  Always have, always will.  I hate doing them more when the Yankees lose.  After the Yankees lost 6-0 to the Royals yesterday, I didn't fire up my computer.  Instead, I went to my own kids game.  They won... it was more fun.  My son pitched 2 shutout innings, went 3-3, had 3 RBIs and the team itself was just dominant.  It was a much better game.  When we got home, we ate dinner, the kids got their showers and it was off to bed.  And me? I looked at the computer, tired, and realized that posting a 6-0 loss recap last night wouldn't change anything.  The Yankees weren't that good yesterday... in fact, in the series against the Royals, they were terrible.


Chris Capuano was back and wasn't exactly wonderful, going 3 innings and giving up 4 runs.  Esmil Rogers helped him giving up a couple more.


Here is a recap of the Yankees run scoring... 2-7 with Runners in Scoring Position.  9 runs stranded.

Whatever man.

Sure, it's early, but that was a terrible series.  Let's hope they can turn this around.  The Yankees looked flat and lifeless this series.  Bottom line.

Final: Royals 6 - Yankees 0.



You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017