Friday, February 20, 2015

HELP MY BUDDY BILLY SAMPLE OUT...

Quick note.


Billy Sample had a mvoie out last year called Reunion 108. I has asked him about it in our interview with him, read EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: BILLY SAMPLE. But here is what he said:

Billy Sample: I wrote a script. It's an edgy, satirical, R-rated comedy with a baseball clubhouse backdrop.  I submitted it to the Hoboken Film Festival and it took top honors in it's category and then I decided to produce it. 

Here's the trailer:



Well, if you missed it in theaters, no problem. Reunion 108 is now for sale on DVD on Amazon.

Here is the link:


Now I am not involved in the film at all. I just like Billy, and I support him. He's always been a straight shooter with me for the past decade when we used to write letters to each other.  A very nice guy.


Billy's an honest guy, I loved watching him play, and I wish him the best, always.

If you have a few bucks and you want a good laugh... buy Reunion 108.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017