Thursday, February 26, 2015

#40ISTHENEW20: A LAURA POSADA EXCLUSIVE


We love the Posada Family.  Today, we have an extra treat for you.  Laura Posada will be introducing a whole Workout Video series on LauraPosada.com next week.  We have all seen just how dedicated she and Jorge are when it comes to healthy living.  Now, in between being a mother, a lawyer, a life coach and wife... she's also going down the exercise route! This is not Jane Fonda ladies and gentlemen. This is Laura Posada and she's the best!  Check this out:


BYB: Laura, you are non-stop and perhaps the hardest working woman we know, next to my wife of course!  First of all,  how is the hectic schedule of Life Coaching and LauraPosada.com?

Laura Posada: I don't remember a time when I didn't work.  I was taught by my parents to be a hard worker so at this point it is part of who I am.  Sitting at home with nothing to do would really make me unhappy.  Days are busy and hours are long, but I don't mind because I absolutely love what I do!


BYB: When you finally decompress at the end of the day... tell the BYB audience what you do?  Is Jorge rubbing your feet and feeding you grapes?

Laura Posada: Ha ha!  That's an excellent idea, but unfortunately he usually falls asleep way before I do.  When everyone in the house is sleeping, I take the time to drink some tea and relax. I like to think about my day and whatever is coming up the next day.  I like to make sure I didn't miss anything or I will not be able to sleep.

BYB: You are starting a brand new venture. You are putting together work-out videos! Tell the Bleeding Yankee Blue audience about it. I'm sure they are ready to check it out!


Laura Posada: I have always loved fitness and many people have been asking me for this for a while now.  Finally, at 43 years old, I have decided to do it!  I feel like many people get depressed as years pass by, and it doesn't have to be that way!  There is beauty and happiness in all stages of life.  It doesn't matter if you're 20 or 40... the important thing is that you take care of yourself and you're happy.


BYB: Where can someone buy or watch your work-out videos?  

Laura Posada: They will be available at LauraPosada.com. Keep looking for them!


BYB: You realize that you are totally inspirational, right? We all check out your workout clips on Facebook and Instagram and talk about your drive all the time. What makes you so energetic in your life? 

Laura Posada: Oh, thank you!  I see every day as a new chance, a new opportunity to grow and to improve.  I live for my children, and I want them to realize that strength comes from within.  If you're confident, you can conquer any challenge that comes your way.


BYB: How is Jorge and the family? How are the kids doing? We are always seeing family outings and we appreciate that you keep the fans in the loop.  But tell us, how's everyone?  

Laura Posada: Thank God we are all doing really good.  Jorge is coaching the JV team for the kid's school and Jorge Jr loves it!  It is awesome for us to have time to spend as a family doing regular things and having a summer with dad.  


Jorge Jr plays baseball and Paulina plays softball so I still live in the baseball field!


BYB: Jorge is having his number retired this year at Yankee Stadium!   We're dying to see Jorge's #20 in monument park! 

Laura Posada: YES!!!! We are extremely honored and happy by the news.  Jorge worked really hard and the fact that the Yankees have decided to honor him this ways is simply amazing.

BYB: Hard Work pays off, and no one knows this better than the Posada family.  What can you tell the BYB audience, and kids around the country who are inspired by you, but reach obstacles and want to quit? What important words can you provide that will keep them going?  

Laura PosadaEvery day is a new chance...never give up!!! We all have failures and disappointments, but you learn and you move on.  Never lose focus!


BYB: I want to thank you for being such a great support of BYB and of course for wearing our BYB Tank top last year!  You really made us happy and we love that you support us like we support you!  

Laura Posada: Thank you!!!

BYB: OK Laura, free plug.  Anything you want to talk about, you may! What else is coming up?

Laura Posada: After the videos, stay tuned because my new book is also being released this year!!!!

Thank you Laura for taking the time. You are simply the best!

Never a quitter. That's the Posada mentality.  It should be everyones mentality.  I appreciate Jorge and Laura and their message and I appreciate them as parents to. They are terrific role models.


 "Grind it" ladies and gentlemen... Grind it!




You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017