Saturday, October 18, 2014

BILLY SAMPLE IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

As many of you may or may not know, I loved Billy Sample growing up and I'm happy to call him part of the Bleeding Yankee Blue family these days.


We interviewed Billy recently in EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: BILLY SAMPLE.  We chatted about how we had spoke about a decade before through coorespondence and how the man just keeps on plugging away:


"...He was, and is, a great, honest man and we became "friends"... in my head.  Now, years later, we met up again, this time because of a movie he put together called Reunion 108."



I ask him about his movie then. Here's what he said:

 "I wrote a script. It's an edgy, satirical, R-rated comedy with a baseball clubhouse backdrop.  I submitted it to the Hoboken Film Festival and it took top honors in it's category and then I decided to produce it.  The jury is still out on that decision, but it's what I wanted, and now I have the task of getting it into as many theaters as possible and educate the audiences while eliciting quite a few laughs."

 In the world of BYB, and as I wrote in BYB: THE GIVE & TAKE OF SUPPORT & RESPECT,

"So I say to the BYB audience... the audience that wakes up with us every morning. The audience that bookmarks BYB and who shares us daily.... Thank you. And I want to tell you something else... Anything you do, BYB has your back.  You have a fundraiser you need help with? You let us know.  You need help with a survey? (Read FROM THE YANKEES, TO CATS, TO PIZZA), BYB can help with that.  And if you need alittle pick me up?  Tell us. We're easy, especially if you love us back."

So, that applies here as well. My support for Billy and his film venture continues. Check out the Soundtrack to Reunion 108...






Billy, anything you need, you let us know. Support Billy Sample ladies and gentlemen.  He's a great dude!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017