Friday, October 10, 2014

FROM THE YANKEES, TO CATS, TO PIZZA


I have a friend named Natalia and I want to help her. After all, Natalia is a huge Yankee fan, and a big time Bleeding Yankee Blue reader!  She also happens to be an unofficial BYB contributor and over the past few years she has supplied us with a series of "Yankee Cats".  Read HAVE YOU SEEN JETER THE CAT YET? for more.


Well, because she's helped me, I'm going to help her.

The link you see below is a survey.  It's a survey for a School project she's working on in reference to Consumer Pizza Purchase Methods.  She needs people to take the survey.  I told her I would try to help her by asking the Bleeding Yankee Blue audience check out and take it.  It's real quick and I personally would appreciate you guys looking at it.  Thanks.


 Here it is:


Don't get scared. It's a legit survey.

I know.  This post doesn't have anything to do with the Yankees.  Well, it has something to do with helping out a friend.  Take a moment and help out a fellow Yankee fan.  We're a fan site, for the fans. We're also family. 

That's BYB... thanks for your help.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017