Wednesday, June 18, 2014

RAPADA. JUST. KEEPS. GOING.


You have to admire a guy like Clay Rapada. He never quits!  Like I've told you, I've been a Rapada fan before he was in pinstripes. He's a helluva pitcher, a southpaw and underrated... there, I said it.


Well, Clay Rapada just signed a minor league deal with the Balitmore Orioles. According to David Hall, Rapada is in:
Nice! Bleeding Yankee Blue wishes Clay well. 


He's a cool cat, we love the interaction we have with him on Twitter and I will do my best to get to Yankee Stadium when the O's are there and try to breach security to shake the guy's hand when he makes the big Orioles club. I kid about shaking his hand... I kid again, I don't have to balls to breach security.

Good luck kiddo.

And if you want to read more about Clay Rapada, check out BYB's interview with Clay, it's one of my favorites:

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CLAY RAPADA

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017