Tuesday, April 8, 2014

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE POSADAS ON THE TODAY SHOW...

Bleeding Yankee Blue has it here!


Now, truth be told, my life has been insanely busy lately and I'm sorry to say that I missed the Posadas on the Today show today. Thank God for Laura, because she posted it on her Facebook page, and now, I am sharing it with all of you!


This is a great segment. It's He Said, She Said. In it, they discuss Daniel Murphy and his paternity situation,  the 2 of them as a couple, their own gorgeous family, and of course Derek Jeter in his last season. I love watches these 2. They have amazing chemistry and they are just really great people! Check this out, it's up close and personal:


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Great job by Laura and Jorge Posada on the Today Show today! Great segment by Kathie Lee and Hoda!

I love you the Posadas! They are terrific role models!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017