Saturday, March 8, 2014

IF A TREE FALLS IN THE WOODS... DOES ANYONE CARE?

You like the way I botched that expression? Sure, why not. I run BYB... I'll handle it my way.  The truth of the matter is Ervin Santana would represent the tree in this scenario and him "falling" would be the 4 year contract he wanted... and the 1 year contract he will most likely get... oh... and I don't care.


That being said, I wanted to let you know that Ervin Santana has in fact finally, possibly, found a home for 1 year deal and between $13 and $14 million... but not without a headache and aggravation.  According to Enrique Rojas of ESPN.com, he's trying to decide between the Blue Jays $14 million and the Orioles $13 million.

(In Photo: Ervin Santana rumored to be reading BleedingYankeeBlue.com)

DJ Short of Hardball Talk writes: "Santana was reportedly hoping to land a $100 million contract this winter after posting a 3.24 ERA and 161/51 K/BB ratio over 211 innings last season with the Royals, but draft pick compensation and worries over his elbow greatly diminished his market."


 A tree fell in the woods... get it? No? OK... I tried. Enjoy this gorgeous weather in NYC!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017