Thursday, December 5, 2013

THE GENTLEMAN, CURTIS GRANDERSON COULD SOON BE A MET


Last night I got word from several people that Curtis Granderson was a Met. That was about 10:15pm.  He wasn't, but it was close.   The last thing I read before I went to bed was that Curtis Granderson had a fancy dinner with the Mets. That was a headline from USA Today.  I laughed. I had a fancy dinner last night... but no one knew  that until now. It's amazing how we report every little thing when it's hot stove time.

Anyway, this morning, it appears to be close.


And if it is, I'd like to say this to Curtis; It was fun, you were great and 2013 was just plain bad luck, but we loved you in the Bronx and we'll see you soon I'm sure.

The latest news comes from a bunch of sources this morning,but we'll choose ESPN and Adam Rubin, just to say:  "Talks between the New York Mets and Curtis Granderson's representatives intensified late Tuesday..."

We'll officially tell you when it happens, if it happens and we leave you with this great Granderson highlight video someone put together from 2012.  Check it out.



Best of luck Curtis, whatever happens... you'll be missed!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017