Thursday, December 5, 2013

MEET THE SABATHIAS & BUY CCANDY!


I'm sure everyone is shopping this weekend for Christmas, right?  Well, I have a scoop for you... do it with the Sabathias...I'm serious!

Now, it's no secret that I just bought some clothes from CCandy Clothing the other day for my kids. Shhh! It's for Christmas, don't spoil it!  I purchased and then I went to the rooftops and screamed about it... and when I say rooftops, I mean Twitter:
The products are great, and so is the quality.  Now for the scoop!


You can meet Amber and CC this weekend if you are near the Short Hills mall!  All you have to do is go to Neiman Marcus on Saturday, December 7th and 8th between 11 and 2! 

The first 100 customers who purchase 2 CCcandy items will have the opportunity to have their picture taken with Amber and CC as well as take home an autographed CC Sabathia photo!

Amber will be there on Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 2pm
CC will be there Saturday Noon to 1pm.

That's cool!


Now, you know we love the Sabathias and all they do here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.  Much like our love for Laura and Jorge Posada, we appreciate the Sabathia values, the way they raise their children and the incredible charity work they to help others less fortunate.

Now look, I have no dog in this fight. It's not like I'm getting a kickback or anything.  I am telling you this because I believe these are incredible people.  I will always promote people I like and believe in.   Be sure to read MORE REASONS TO LOVE THE SABATHIAS for more on that.  Jeana Bellezza wrote a terrific piece celebrating them!

So, be at Short Hills Mall in New Jersey this Saturday and Sunday!  Say "HI" to the Sabathias... and buy CCandy!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017