Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BRIAN MCCANN IS OFFICIAL

Jack Curry appears to have it first in the reporter world! God, I love that dude.


According to him, the press conference to introduce Brian McCann to Yankeeland is this Thursday. Check out his Tweet.
The Yankees have put out more information on the McCann deal, you can check that out below as well.
It's exciting. I really like McCann and I'm glad the Yankees went for it.  I am looking forward to this press conference. Bleeding Yankee Blue will surely have a piece written after it's complete on Thursday so be sure to check us out after it concludes.

That's what we do... because we like you.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017