Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WANNA TALK TO LAURA POSADA? YOU CAN


I thought this was cool.  This is why I appreciate celebrities who actually understand what social networks are.  Laura Posada just put this Tweet out last night inviting fans to call in and talk with her on SiriusXM.  When? 8pm tonight.
Laura is good people. In fact, I was watching this great video from YouTube of both her and Jorge on a show called The Dr.'s from last year. It was to promote the book Fit Home Team. Check it out.


Again, I really like these 2.  Great couple and terrific family and just loving life.

That is all... carry on today. At least this will make you smile.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017